We are excited to announce that we have several April events which should be valuable to working people and organizational leaders committed to making their workplace healthier.
These are our upcoming April 2023 presentations:
- April 16th-21st in Pittsburgh, PA: David LeGrande (HWC) & John Oudyk (OHCOW, HWC partner) will co-present a workshop on assessing work stress at the United Steelworkers Health, Safety & Environment Conference co-hosted by Communication Workers of America. (This workshop will cover both the Canadian StressAssess tool and our Healthy Work Survey.)
- For those eligible, register here. (Registration to close April 10th.)
- To hear John explain the value of the workshop, check out this video clip.
- April 27th (virtually): Marnie Dobson & Peter Schnall (HWC) will present for our partner Southern California Education and Research Center on burnout and stress at work, co-moderated by Dr. Pouran Faghri (HWC/UCLA). RSVP here.
You may also be interested in:
- April 23rd-April 29th: Workers Memorial Week, which revolves around Workers Memorial Day, April 28th. WMW is a week to:
- remember those who lost their lives, were injured, or suffered illnesses at work
- renew our commitment to fight for safe workplaces.
- To learn more, visit our partner National Council for Occupational Safety and Health’s page: https://nationalcosh.org/WMW. To find an event, visit their Local Events page.
Have an upcoming event you want us to promote? Let us know! And we’ll be happy to consider.